Rowland Hospital Cup
For details on Draw and Latest Results, click/tap the link below to open.
The Draw for the remaining Rounds of the 2022 Rowland Hospital Cup has now been made.
NOTE: The Draw sheets sent to each competing Club contain instructions on how to contact me with the Result of each Round and how to send me the Match Score Cards.
Please ensure your Captains are aware of them as failing to follow them may lead to your Side being Scratched from following rounds.
Derek Morgan, P&D Competition Secretary
- All Clubs must ensure their Captains of the Day are aware of the following P&D Competition Rules:
- 14; 3.2.1; 6.5; 8; 8.3; 9; 12; 13; 16
- Failure to comply with any of these Rules will lead to the elimination of both Competitors from the rest of the Competition.
- In the case of a Dispute, these rulings will be strictly applied.
- Remember, if you wish to raise a dispute, please contact the P&D Competitions Secretary as early as possible.
- Don’t leave it to the last day of a round!!
- If no Challenge is made by either party, both will be scratched from the Competition.
NOTE: The P&D Competition Rules are shown in the P&D Manual and can also be found on this Website in the “P&D Rules” section.
Postponed or Abandoned Games
- If a match is Postponed or Abandoned due to the weather, the Home Captain must contact the Competition Secretary to let him know as soon as possible or, at the latest, by 10:00 am the day after the game was due to have been played.
- In addition, when a game is Abandoned, the Captains of both Sides must send the Competition Secretary a copy of their Scorecards at the point of Abandonment.
Contacting P&D Competition Secretary
- Details of how to contact the P&D Competition Secretary are shown on the Rowland Cup Draw sheet.